Internetism (noun) – The belief that the Internet will make the world a wealthier place.
When you truly believe that something can and will happen for you, you will take more action to make it happen. By taking more action, the likelihood of your dream becoming a reality becomes much stronger.
This book is written simply to help increase your belief in the Internet.
When you truly trust that the Internet will help improve your life, you will accelerate your journey online. Internetism will give you the grasp of what is possible, what types of people are improving their lives online and exactly how the internet can play a bigger role in your life wherever you live.
You don’t know, what you don’t know. This book is a powerful book to teach you the possibilities of careers and life online.
Amir Anzur has 15 years of experience in the Internet world and over 5 years of teaching students from around the world. His clients have included Amazon.com, Google, Intel, Nestle, Samsung and Xbox. Amir is a true pioneer and converter of people to the vision of how the Internet will improve their lives.
This book is not simply meant as an academic book, but it will inspire you to take more action to build your online business or advance your cause.
You will learn:
- How some people are making over $55,000 per month online
- Why you won’t make the next facebook
- Why the Internet can be a VERY dangerous place for those that don’t know how to use it properly
- How to dominate social media
- Internet strategies to attract the right people into your life
- Why and how you can start your journey online
Internetism has been made the standard book on the Internet economy at leading universities and schools around the world and read by tens of thousands of people determined to win in the Internet economy.
- Lessons from Getting a Haircut
- How to Travel Through Time
- A Brief History of Money
- The Simple Wealth Formula
- Four Types of Wealth Creators
- How to Clone Yourself
- Lessons in Wealth from the Pre-Internet Age
- Internetology: Impact of the Internet on Life
- Webonomics: Business Models for Creating Wealth Online
- Quick Start Guide To Becoming a Webpreneur
- Yellow Shirts vs Red Shirts
- Finals Words for the Jean-Pierre and Imrans of the World
Ebook: 157 pages