Notice how he is providing you good free content. This is the new age of marketing. You get good content and learn about him a little – this really is a big “sell” for one of his products. But if he had just put an ad out, I wouldn’t have referred to it. As he has printed something which “adds” value to you he is doing his marketing through “edutainment”. Something you could learn for one of your own product launches?
Here’s what you’ll discover:
* Why he quit his cushy law firm job and turned to online publishing.
* How he failed miserably.
* How he then succeeded miserably.
* How he learned his lesson the hard way.
* The allure of the global microbrand.
* The rise of the “feeder” business.
* Why small is beautiful (and powerful).
* The 37signals approach to market research.
* Real-life examples of creative entrepreneurs.
Plus, a deeper examination of the 5 critical components of creative entrepreneurship:
* Create (Don’t Compete)
* Lead (Don’t Manage)
* Communicate (Don’t be Shy)
* Automate (Don’t Duplicate)
* Accelerate (Don’t Stand Still)
This report is totally free . . . you don’t even have to provide an email address.