As people spend more time on the web, it also means that money is moving to the web: The webonomy is here to stay.
There are literally hundreds of ways to use the web to help you make a living and in the video presentation below I give seven of the major ways that people will make a living through the web.
On the web there is an expression: “Be yourself because everyone else is taken.” So figure out what is the best way for you to use the web to make a living. What works for me, might not work for you. And what works for you might not work for your friend.
Figure out what you have a passion for in life and then use the web to monetize that. Here is a video presentation I gave at the Internet Show in Abu Dhabi.
In case you can’t see the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2fWnsEm_4k
In case you can’t see the second video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9fi9MlPdSQ&feature=related
The Seven ways talked about in the video presentation above are:
1. YOUism – Use the web to build your brand. People buy people first. So use the web to build trust and then sell yourself or your products. If you get known as “the” expert in the shoe lace design industry than you will make much more money than any other shoe lace designer in the world.
2. eCommerce – Use the web to sell your products/services. Zappos.com sells shoes online and got bought out for one billion dollars by Amazon.com. Diapers.com does $500 million of diaper sales. TheCollagenCompany.com sells products to help you stay younger looking. What could you sell online?
3. Affiliate Marketing – Companies such as Amazon give you upto 15 % commissions to help them sell their products. Clickbank.com gives you up to 75 % to help them sell digital products simply by sending people links to their site.
Check out: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
4. Selling Services – If you are a graphic designer for instance you can sell your services online. So can coaches or other people with expertise. Sites such as odesk.com or elance.com help people sell services.
5. Selling Software – Create software online and sell it. This is how sites like www.aweber.com and www.salesforce.com create an income. Software I sell online includes www.txtfo.com, www.shopmarkaz.com.
6. White Labeling – Take a brand and resell it online. For instance my hosting service www.aartechosting.com is a white label site so is www.getkickstartcart.com which is a white label of www.1shoppingcart.com
7. YOUniversity – You have expertise at something. More and more people will use the web to learn online. They will pay you for your knowledge. You can start selling your knowledge through the web. My method of teaching online is www.WebpreneurUniversity.com and I will be running a camp on Friday 22nd Oct – I keep teaching real life people before turning this into online content.
Again watch the video and learn on some ways for you to become a webpreneur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2fWnsEm_4k